Something is Happening Project

Something is Happening Project 

For this photography project, I honestly didn't know what I wanted to do. I was racking my brain for ideas, and all I knew was that I wanted to do something different. 

Should I take pictures of only yellow things? Should I take a picture of people's computer cases? Should I stick to the natural route? Then it finally came to me! 

"The stars are so big, the Earth is so small, stay as you are" (McLuhan 79).

When I was younger, one of my favorite things to do to escape was to draw tiny houses. All were done from memory and many were made up, but I LOVED creating them. 
I tend to forget many things in my past that made me me as this world keeps moving forward. Sometimes we need to remember to stay grounded in this forever revolving merry go round we call Earth. 
 So, for this project I decided to draw 20 houses, that reminded me of my childhood and brought me back to who I was, and who I am.

These houses are VERY different from the art I usually create, but I guess that's what I love most about them.

Picture of my Flickr Account :)

Here is the link for my 

Comments

Popular Posts